Saturday, August 27, 2016

What would Ceyren do? Part 2 (Reader/Commenter Response)



Wow that was quick, we have a first reader submitted question.

Emma Storm Wrote:


I have a question for you, What is one thing that you could bring to earth to help us out; be it legal system or culture or anything, that the earth puts into effect. What would it be and why?




Ceyren chucklese from her Captain chair, legs crossed hands resting gently in her lap.

"Thank you Emma for your response. It seems that your message you sent me is dated from the 21st Century. It is very interesting to see that you have found a way to send message across Time. Needless to say, I will try to frame the Answer to my question within your Temporal Index.

I would bring the part of my Culture that doesn't frown on sex, or the expression of sex to the Earth Culture of the 21st Century. I mean even in our time period, humans are a little less than open about their sexuality. I think in some ways it complicates things, that aren't needed. Fights are had more easily.

No ironically if i were to do that, it be a little less hard for me a little ole' Orion girl to control the men around me, but that wasn't what your question was. I think there is strength in own your sexuality to the fullest, in a way that can't be argued with. No mater what that is."



#Amwrite #Iamwriting #writng #fanfiction #amreading #reading #readers #read #greatbooks #mustread #ebooks #reviews #reader #pubwrite #indie #indiepub #Romance #Novel #weekendreader #GoodReads #bookreview #fiction #bestread #Rt #Share #erotica #Scifi #Sciencefiction #creativeWriting #startrek

No comments:

Post a Comment