Saturday, August 27, 2016

What would Ceyren do? Part 1



As part of a writing exercise to help me develop my characters I will be doing a 20 questions type set up where I ask the character what it would do in a situation, than answer it.

Ceyren Is my Orion Captain in Star Trek: Shadow wars, and of course the main hero of the story. If you read this and have a suggestion for what would she do, please sent it to my ask box and I will attempt to address it no matter what the question is.

“So Ceyren Good morning.”

“Good Morning Wicked.”

“So My question for you today, is a pretty human one to be honest. If you had a daughter and she was in her teenage years, and she come home pregnant what would do?”

Ceyren smiles oddly at first, than lets out a soft chuckle.

“Well, actually I probably be happy. Children in the Orion culture are to be celebrated. But if I understand your question correctly based of human’s idea’s of sexuality. The question you are really asking me, is how would I feel if my daughter, came home pregnant at an age that we consider unacceptable in our culture.

In regards to that, I would have to say I would support her first and foremost. She would have the right to choose whether or not she wish to remain with child, or if she would like to have it transferred to another willing parent or if she wished to terminate. Though in our culture termination of children is unheard of.

Than I would find the person who got her pregnant, and bring him to our legal system where in which he would be forced into service of my daughter as her slave for the rest of her life, and he would learn his place.”

As ceyren finishes she chuckles and laughs.



#Amwrite #Iamwriting #writng #fanfiction #amreading #reading #readers #read #greatbooks #mustread #ebooks #reviews #reader #pubwrite #indie #indiepub #Romance #Novel #weekendreader #GoodReads #bookreview #fiction #bestread #Rt #Share #erotica #Scifi #Sciencefiction #creativeWriting #startrek

No comments:

Post a Comment