Saturday, August 27, 2016

Welcome to Shadow Wars



Did you ever have a Genre, Fandom, Universe that just leaked into your mind and never left. It is said the true mark of any creator of art is the immortality of the work. I think that Gene Roddenberry would be very proud of his work indeed. To this day, even fifty years later, it is still being dived deep into. I want to start out saying I have no ownership of this title. I am writing this as a Fanstory. All rights and copy right belong to whom they belong to. CBS and Gene Roddenberry and what not. I write in this universe purely for the love of it. My hope is that you will enjoy it just as much as I do.


Shadow wars take place 45 years after Voyager return to the Alpha Quadrant. The Federation is at embroiled in wars left and right, trying to help it allies, while keeping it’s own space protected and safe.


Starfleet Academy has changed how rapidly they are promoting and commission captains. They are even going as far as fast tracking captains from former allies, or even enemies who have defected into positions of power.


Captain Ceyren Nightshade is a Former Klingon Defense Force Captain. The story that I will be posting here will be hers. The point of this blog is to interact with my readers, but also to step outside of the standard writing and do exercises with characters so that not only can I get to know them better, but you to as the reader can learn and grow with them.


I hope you all Enjoy.





#Amwrite #Iamwriting #writng #fanfiction #amreading #reading #readers #read #greatbooks #mustread #ebooks #reviews #reader #pubwrite #indie #indiepub #Romance #Novel #weekendreader #GoodReads #bookreview #fiction #bestread #Rt #Share #erotica #Scifi #Sciencefiction #creativeWriting #startrek

No comments:

Post a Comment